PepperTree Cabins Kingaroy is firmly committed to protecting your privacy as you interact with us from time to time. We aim to maintain a safe and secure system of handling your personal individual information, whilst still providing access to your personal information when required.
For this reason, we ensure that your personal information is handled in strict compliance with the Commonwealth Government’s National Privacy Principles, which were passed on 21 December 2001. Further information on Australian privacy laws is available from the internet site www.privacy.gov.au.
This policy sets out the principles that PepperTree Cabins adopt in order to protect your personal information. These principles deal generally with our collection, use and disclosure of, and your access to information we may have recorded about you.
1. Collection of your Information
- We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to carry on our business functions. What information we collect depends on the nature of our dealings with you, and usually in relation to accommodation and/or services provided to you by us. We will normally collect directly from you any information we have about you. Occasionally, we may receive information about you from third parties, but if we are to use such information for any reason, will let you know shortly after we receive it.
- 2. Use and Disclosure of your Information
- We will only use your personal information for the reasons we collected it. Unless we have first obtained your consent, these reasons and the parties to whom we might disclose it will be reasonably apparent to you when we collect your information and our use and disclosure of that information will only be for our business activities.If we have marketed our products and services to you and you no longer wish to receive those sorts of communications from us ,you should contact us on(07) 41628008 and we will ensure this is corrected. Any other use or disclosure we make of your personal information will only be as required by law or permitted by the Privacy Act 1988.
3. Data Quality and Security
- We will take all reasonable steps to:
(a) make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date;
(b) protect the information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure both physically and through computer security methods;
(c) destroy or permanently de-identify the information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
- 4. Access to and Correction of your Information
- If you would like access to any records of personal information we have about you or you believe any information we have about you requires correction, contact us on (07) 41628008